Happy January! Here is a little list of the (quite extravagant) goals I have for 2017:
- Release Spinebind Issue #4 (20th of January)
- Finish the first draft of my novel manuscript
- Write a collection of micro memoirs of my trip to Iceland
- Move to a city that I love
- Get a day job that allows me enough time/brain power to write
- Read more, Google less
- Finish the second draft of my novel manuscript
- Save Save Save
- Travel – New York City for my 21st birthday, and Zürich to spend Christmas with family
Now that I have no structure to my life, I think it’s more important than ever to have some goals set in writing. I’ve been so busy with the magazine and my freelance work that I’ve been falling behind on what I actually really want to do. I can’t let that happen this year.
Thanks so much for reading. What are some of your goals for 2017? Let’s hold each other accountable.